Java Chief Architect - S8250/month - REMOTE WORK
/ Descrição da Vaga
Java Chief Software Architect - S50/hr
- Developing expertise in one or more of our proprietary enterprise software products.
- Leveraging your broad technology capability set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to architect, develop, and iteratively deploy real enterprise class software.
- Achieving an expert level understanding of our customers environments and their use of our products.
- Architecting and leading weekly technical delivery of one or more products in a way that maintains an unyielding focus on quality while matching the needs of the target customer base.
- Creating solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customers enterprise/global requirements
- Leading a small team of Software Engineers to apply software engineering practices and implement automations across all elements of solution delivery
- Manage accountability of team members, with pinpoint focus on quality, Personally accountable for resolution of the most technically challenging issues
Required Education, Experience and Qualities:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience on hands-on Java development and related technologies
- Has worked with back end technologies based on both J2EE and latest frameworks like Spring.
- Has experience working with two or more of data related technologies and familiarity with others from various Relational databases, Nosql databases, Caching systems, Full Text Search engines, Big Data systems.
- Has good experience with the TDD approach, doing unit testing, mocking, integration/UI testing, behaviour driver testing.
- Has good experience working with, setting up and configuring any continuous integration and delivery systems, any code quality automation technologies.
- Has good experience working with one or more of architecture patterns and familiarity with others.
- Can resolve serious performance related issues by using various techniques, including testing, debugging and profiling.
- Has experience with one or more cloud or devops services like AWS, Docker, Heroku, Digitalocean, etc.
- Has experience with one or more front end technologies including templating, CSS and JS frameworks.
- Has experience or familiarity with any of Virtualization or Containerization technologies.
- Has experience or familiarity with any of Message Queuing/Broking or Service Bus systems.
- Can architect and design apps, review design and code, review and fix tests and functional coverage.
- Has good current hands-on development experience.
- Has experience working with complete product life cycles, quality metrics, evaluating technologies, helping with estimation and budgeting, helping with planning and road maps, helping with pre-sales and technical proposals.
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation, and networking management
- Ability to engage sophisticated global customers in deep technical discussions, making them confident that you know their problem better than they do
- A true roll up the sleeves and get it done working approach, demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfort working virtually with teammates and customers around the world
Compensation: S50/hr USD, thats S100,000/yr annually
Hours: 40 hours/week, long term
Location: Global (remote)