C (.NET) Software Architect - S5000/mth - REMOTE
/ Descrição da Vaga
Ready to make S60,000 USD while working for a fortune 500 company from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. Work for Crossover, and youll earn the most competitive wages on the market and collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field.
Choose Crossover and youll be given responsibility for the whole process of a key technology platform. You will facilitate the platform as it supplies source, build, and test services. We expect for you to utilize your extensive experience to continually improve and redefine software development. You will consistently ensure quality and productivity by implementing automation wherever possible.
Total compensation: S60,000/year
Location: Global (remote)
40 hours per week
Required Education and Experience:
If you want to work with the best, you have to be the best. A successful C Software Architect at Crossover will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- 6 years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering (further education is a plus)
- Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Visual Studio .NET
- Web Services and REST
- SOA, EDA, and design patterns
- Cloud computing architecting
- noSQL (MongoDB and/or cassandra)
- Proficiency in the Hadoop, MVVC, and knowledge of another programming language (Java, Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory.
You might be a great fit if:
Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need software architects who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- A willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem youre facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how it should be done and not stop until its done right
- Excellent communication skills (in English)
Were one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100 remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
However, it is important to note that while you will work as a "contractor," these are long-term contracts that should be your only source of employment. You are not permitted to work additional jobs on the side. Please do not apply unless you are available to make this position your sole employment.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1 of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.